Thursday 4 September 2014

It's a Basket again...

Yes !!! it is a basket again... I told you it is addictive...I will have to stop myself otherwise I will end up making a lot of them..Hopefully my next project will be something else... Maybe the baby cap I made for Shania , it is in great demand , many of them have requested for the cap and it will be rude not to fulfill them.











I have made this in same colors as Shania's cap, I am in love with this combo..









How lovely it feels to sit down with some crochet , it really relaxes me,  all problems disappear for a while...







 There are lots of things on my crochet to-do list this basket was one on my list, therefore, I am very glad I made it...I hope the same way I will  finish off making the others too on my list...



Hugs, 

Sabrina 


No comments: