Thursday 20 February 2014

What I have been upto...

How much ever I try to be regular with my blog it doesn't work and so I have thought of sharing all the little projects I have been working on in today's post itself. Lets begin with my renovated old stool. I had this old stool at home which looked a lot worn out , I even tried painting it to give it a fresh look. Later on I got a much better idea of making a crochet cover with a little stuffing on it and ta-dah here it is.



With the left over yarn I made this sweet little hand warmer for my nephew Mikhail. He just loved it and kept flaunting it in front of his friends.








I even made a Beanie for myself for a weekend trip. I used pure wool from Aristocrat to make this one and worked with a 3.5 mm hook. The pattern could be found over here  from the very talented Bob Wilson's Website



Recently I made this Hand Sanitizer Cozy and decorated it with crochet flowers. I need to add a button on the side. To remove pictures of it I have just supported it with a stitch marker. You can find the pattern for this at Micah Makes over here











That's it for now......Lets see when I can find the time for blogging again....Till then keep crocheting....


No comments: