Saturday 20 July 2013

Our Beginnings......


Just like everything starts with curiosity...I too started being dragged into the world of crochet by the sheer curiosity of hooks and yarns....my neighbour was a staunch "crocheter" or whatever you call it...
Looking at her hands rhythmically moving and with every movement of her hands a wonderful piece of wollen craft taking birth was an amazing spectacle to witness.
The very kind-hearted lady took me under her guidance and taught me the  required craftsmanship and skills  to excel in the passion called Crochet....
My Hunger and passion for crochet kept me "hooked'.....finding new patterns, discussing ideas and sourcing materials kept me unprecedently  busy and producing new and unique works of wool.
In no time i found myself teaming up with my equally passionate best friend and it reached new levels even to our own amazement. our designs and patterns were appreciated by friends and family thus giving us the confidence to come up with "Yarn ism "

No comments: